“We had a great time at silly billy party!”
Mary from Clontarf
Here are some simple tips to ensure a good Party.
1. Send out or have your child hand out your party invitations 1 week before the party (If you speak to your Child’s teacher, they will usually help out pinpointing Kids in school your Child spends time with). Having your child help write out or hand out invites will make them feel they are a part of everything and build the excitement.
2. Invite the Children at least 15 minutes before your entertainment is due to start. This allows time for everyone to have arrived and ensures no one misses the build up of excitement and your magical beginning of your Party.
3. It is a good idea to save presents till later in a separate room. This gives the birthday Child an opportunity to focus on their guests and all the fun. It is nice to have something else special to do after the party, like being able to give all your attention on opening presents.
4. Your Sillybilly Entertainer will work with whatever space is available, however the clearer the space the better your Party will be, as the kids will be sitting in a circle on the floor. Whichever type of room you use, try to move out any toys or if that’s not possible (if your in a Play room), cover the toys with blankets, if it is possible push back any furniture and remove any breakables (lamps, pictures etc).
5. If you are having refreshments after the entertainment. It is a good idea to set the table with goodies in a different room, or if they are set in the same room, cover them with a paper table cloth until its breaktime.
6. Make sure you have a camera at hand with lots of film to capture all those special moments. You may be busy looking after guests or cooking etc, so, If you can, designate a friend or family member to take lots of photos, particularly of the Birthday Child helping out during the Show (these are wonderful moments in time to capture).
7. The more jobs you can delegate before the Party, Ie; cooking, photos, answering the door, taking coats and getting drinks for adult guests, means the more time you will have to share those special moments of you Child and their friends laughter and amazement throughout the Show.
8. Sit back, relax and enjoy your Sillybilly Party.